Tuesday 10 May 2011

What if Secret of the Lost Kingdom was in 3D?

Imagine this scene in 3D. Awesome or not awesome?
It is not uncommon that films get rereleased in the 3D even though they were not meant to. I see new ones on the shelves everyday now.

With that being said and Winx Club: Magical Adventure 3D being released every other week, I do not think it will be long before Rainbow/Nickelodeon decides to release the first movie, Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom, again, but in 3D in theatres and on DVDs/Blu-rays. Actually, it seems like the most probably move considering that I think Nickelodeon is trying to dub the first movie.

I like 3D movies enough but only when I go to the theatre because it's part of the experience. I could never imagine buying the disc, sticking it in my player, sitting down and then sticking on a pair of unstylish glasses on my face. Plus, buying a TV that supports 3D just seems a little out of my price range at the moment and I'm wondering if this 3D thing is only a fad.

What do you think? How would you feel if Secret of the Lost Kingdom was rereleased in 3D (in English)? Would you buy it? Is the 3D part even worth the extra dollars?

No comments:

Post a Comment