Saturday 14 July 2012

What is Rainbow MagicLand?

I have received quite a few messages as of late regarding Rainbow MagicLand. Many people are interested in what it is exactly. I felt that it was obvious, but I guess there is no harm in clarification. Rainbow MagicLand is a new theme park in Italy created by the Italian company Rainbow. The park's themes are all based on various Rainbow shows such as Monster Allergy, Huntik, PopPixie, and, of course, Winx Club. Imagine the popular Disney World or Disney Land except only half the size and instead of Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck, you will encounter Bloom or Tecna.
I took quite a few photos during my visit to Rainbow MagicLand for the purpose of an article that had been planned so long ago, Phoebe was the brains behind. Enjoy, and I hope this clears things up!














No comments:

Post a Comment