Tuesday 15 May 2012

Harmonix/Sirenix Dolls

I am not sure which form these dolls are supposed to be exactly, but since harmonix is supposed to come before sirenix, I will assume that these are harmonix dolls.

Smoby will be selling these dolls in France. Hopefully, they'll come out this fall to coincide with the release of season five. See more Winx Club dolls from Smoby here.



Do the PopPixie pixie wings not come to mind when you look at the harmonix wings? The new wing designs have in a whole new direction for the show. Inside of making decorated wings, they seem to have decided to take a simple wing and layer it many times in different colours. It might feel like a step back, but I actually do not mind. I like the simple designs.

As for the whole concept of being fairies with aquatic powers, I'm still not positive about it.


(By the way, I'm trying out Imgur to upload the pictures onto one album rather than separate entries onto Blogger, because it makes the blog entry too long and difficult to manage. What do you think?)

No comments:

Post a Comment