Saturday 10 December 2011

Blogging Silence

I've been relatively quiet for the last couple of weeks since the Winx Club started playing on Nickelodeon. First of all, I live in Quebec so I really do not have access to the Nick dubs. Second, I have already seen the third season so I am not all that excited to watch it again. I believe that this can be said for most older fans of the series. With all that said, this is why I have not really updated this blog. I simply cannot muster enough interest to blog about something I've already seen nor cannot see again. How many of you are older fans who really don't want to see old news recycled into new news?

Now, my question to you the reader is: do you want me to blog about time-slot changes and episodes for the third season?

If not, I have considered a new sort of project that is roughly outlined here where we can all rewatch the original season one episodes on a certain night and comment on it (nostalgically). It is just an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment