Monday 28 February 2011

English Magica Avventura Soundtrack List

These are the English titles (beside their corresponding Italian versions) for the songs in Magica Avventura:
  1. A Magical World of Wonder (Tutta la magia del cuore)
  2. Believix
  3. Good Girls Bad Girls (Insopportabile alchimia)
  4. Forever (Per sempre)
  5. Don't Wake Me Up (Due destino in volo)
  6. Glamour Child (Fatto apposta per me)
  7. Supergirls (Supergirl)
  8. Love Can't Be Denied (Mentre il mondo gira)
  9. Endlessly (Irraggiungibile)
  10. Big Boys
  11. Love is a Miracle (Ora sei libert�)
I found these by going through the ending credits of the Russian version of the movie. (I'm one of those people who read movie credits.) I think I misread Glamour Child. Rainbow has started claiming copyright for all of the movies posted on YouTube, so it was difficult to find a high quality readeable version of the movie.

Also, I put A Magical World of Wonder up for download. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment